Growthsulting Group LLC operates the website www.brewio.ge, which is used to provide SERVICES .
Please note that this page has been created to inform site visitors about the collection, use and disclosure of personal information of individuals who have chosen to use one of our services or site www. brewio.ge .
Collection and use of information
In order to provide an excellent service, we reserve the right to request certain personal information, including, but not limited to, your name, telephone number and mailing address. The information we collect will be used to contact or identify you when you use the site.
The specified personal data may be used for the following purposes, necessary for the legitimate interests of Growthsulting Group LLC (the data may be used to perform one or more tasks):
- maintenance and development of the site, as well as products and services;
- marketing and promotional activities, such as conducting market research, direct marketing, automated marketing, informing you about new features, new products or events, and running special promotions;
- providing goods and services as part of an agreement between you and Growthsulting Group LLC, ensuring the functionality and security of our products and services, identifying users, and preventing and investigating potential abuse;
- collection of statistical and analytical data.
Please note that each time you use our site or services, we collect information that your browser sends to us and store it in your usage history. Such data may include information such as your computer's IP address ("IP"), browser version, the pages of the Service you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
Cookies are small files that are used by your browser to store non-personal information. These cookies are stored by your browser when you visit the site and are also stored on your computer's hard drive.
We reserve the right to hire third party companies and individuals to perform the following tasks:
- Providing services of excellent quality;
- Providing services on our behalf;
- Provision of services in the field of customer service;
- Analysis of the use of our website and services.
Please note that such third parties have access to your personal information. They use this information to complete their tasks. However, such persons are required not to disclose or use this information for other purposes.
We value your trust in and decision to provide information, so we strive to use the most modern means to ensure the protection of information. However, we must not forget that no method of data transmission over the Internet, as well as no method of storing information, is completely safe and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to other sites
Protecting children's information
Please note that our services are not intended for persons under the age of 13. We do not collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we discover that personal information has been shared by a person under the age of 13, we will immediately delete such data. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we can take the necessary action.
How to contact us